Java Developer *Secret Clearance Required*
POTENTIAL FOR TELEWORK
***Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance REQUIRED***
N4 Information Systems has an IMMEDIATE NEED for Java Software Developers at all levels to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a Java Software Developer on this program, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement of RESTful services, using Java and SpringBoot, Hibernate, Nginx, Java, Jetty
- Use industry leading DevOps tools like GitHub, bitbucket, Jenkins
- Document and Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Develop and integrate custom developed software solutions to leverage automated deployment technologies
- Develop, prototype and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
- Coordinate closely with team members, Product Owners and Scrum Masters to ensure User Story alignment and implementation to customer use cases
- Analyze (through proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and effectively coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
- Communicate key project data to team members and build team cohesion and effectiveness.
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Apply and identify best practices and standard operating procedures
- Create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
- Significant experience in using Java, Node Js, Linux, Docker, Python, Nginx, Jetty
- Significant experience in the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices
- Direct experience utilizing software testing performance tools, such as Junit or related tools
- Direct experience working in an Agile development environment and tempo
- Well versed with using version control systems
- Well versed with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Candidate must have Bachelors and 4-8 years of experience
- Experience developing DevOps infrastructure using GitHub, bit bucket, Jenkins, and related tools.
- Candidate with an active TS
- Experience working with AWS cloud
- Experience working with PostgreSQL
Successfully Submitted. Thank you!